Named the Royal Suite, this is the place for royalty. It's a traditionally designed room with an ornate 8ft four-poster bed, hung with rich fabric curtains. It comes with a seating area and a desk overlooking the gardens and the parkland. The large bathroom has to be seen to be believed and has a circular whirlpool bath, separate shower and twin sinks.
|Occupancy:||2||Room Size:||55 sq. m / 590 sq. ft (average size)|
|Additional sofa bed if required||Views||Facing south over the gardens, down the Lime Tree Walk and across the open parkland|
- Emperor size mahogany 8ft x 8ft four poster bed
- En-suite bathroom with circular jacuzzi bath and shower
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- AA five gold star accommodation
Available on request: Hypo-allergenic bedding, Trouser press, Iron, Cots.
- 60" plasma HDTV
- Free hi-speed fibre internet via Wi-Fi
- Tea and coffee facilities with fresh milk
- Fresh flowers
- Molton Brown toiletries
- Bathrobes and hairdryer
- Fridge and mini bar
- Digital safe
- 2x Digital cordless telephones
- DAB ipod docking alarm clock radio
- Fully canopied bed with drawable curtains
- Ivory leather chesterfield suite with double sofa bed
- Circular jacuzzi bath
- Digital power shower
- Room for an extra put you up bed
- Desk with views overlooking the parkland
Royal Afternoon Tea
Goldsborough Hall's Royal Afternoon Tea, including a tour of the gardens, is a magical way to spend the afternoon.
Why not make it an extra special occasion by adding a glass or two of Champagne?Read more...
The Dining Room
Fine Dining experience
The dining room is the epitome of Fine Dining in Yorkshire. All of our dishes are individually created by our head chef using the very best seasonal produce
Explore the dining room...
Explore the grounds
The gardens are open to the public for the National Garden Scheme twice a year - however, those staying at Goldsborough Hall are welcome to wander round the private royal gardens at their leisure.
at Goldsborough Hall
1st April - 16th April 2018
With a special Easter trail, brunch served until 12 noon and a 'Children Stay Free' offer, there is more than one way to enjoy Goldsborough Hall this Easter.Read more...