THE PRINCESS MARY DRAWING ROOM
The Princess Mary Drawing Room is the perfect space for weddings or private dinners, as well as being an impressive room for business conferences and meetings. Situated in the main Hall, this elegant room was remodelled in the 1750s by Robert Adam and John Carr and boasts a superb Robert Adam marble fireplace. This 18th century elegance is matched by 21st century technology to make any business meeting a success.
|Dimensions:||13.1m (43ft) length by width 9m (29½ft)|
|Ceiling height||4m (13ft)|
|Location||Main Hall adjoining the Library|
- Can accommodate up to 110 guests allowing for large stylish events.
- Elegant and historic decor with a marble Robert Adam fireplace.
- Situated in the main Hall, linked to the Jacobean Library.
- State-of-the-art technology and presentation facilities.
- Light and airy room overlooking the garden and grounds.
- Historic room in the main Hall with Robert Adam marble fireplace
- The Drawing Room is named after HRH Princess Mary who lived at the Hall with her husband Viscount Lascelles during the 1920s.
- Private dining
- Business lunches
Royal Afternoon Tea
Goldsborough Hall's Royal Afternoon Tea, including a tour of the gardens, is a magical way to spend the afternoon.
Why not make it an extra special occasion by adding a glass or two of Champagne?Read more...
The Dining Room
Fine Dining experience
The dining room is the epitome of Fine Dining in Yorkshire. All of our dishes are individually created by our head chef using the very best seasonal produce
Explore the dining room...
Explore the grounds
The gardens are open to the public for the National Garden Scheme twice a year - however, those staying at Goldsborough Hall are welcome to wander round the private royal gardens at their leisure.
Meetings & Events
To find out more about holding your event at Goldsborough Hall, please contact our events team:
Tel: +44 (0)1423 867 321
New Year's Eve
Sunday 31st December 2017
Enjoy an unforgettable night of music and exquisite food as you bring in the New Year at Goldsborough Hall.
A seven course gourmet dinner followed by music from a 3 piece band including singer and dancing 'til late.Read more...